How to Zero Faders

How to use MultiTrack DAW
lostlogik

How to Zero Faders

Post by lostlogik »

Just wondering if there is a way to zero each of the faders. All I can seem to do is get to +/- 0.1, but never zero. Am I missing something?
Thanks
pwnified

Re: How to Zero Faders

Post by pwnified »

lostlogik wrote:Just wondering if there is a way to zero each of the faders. All I can seem to do is get to +/- 0.1, but never zero. Am I missing something?
Thanks
This is a bug that slipped through because of floating point precision error and doesn't seem to happen every time. It will be fixed in the next version.

Hamilton
jamsden

Post by jamsden »

How about considering a feature to double tap on a control to reset to the default (0db, Center pan, etc.)?
pwnified

Post by pwnified »

jamsden wrote:How about considering a feature to double tap on a control to reset to the default (0db, Center pan, etc.)?
Thanks for the comments. I have a plan to add "arrow ticks" to the popup sliders, which would then be clickable like the way the arrow ticks on the large pan knob are now. And hopefully fix the arrow ticks themselves to look more like being clickable.
crunchysteve

Post by crunchysteve »

Actually, slightly off-topic and slightly on-topic, but what would be great would be level automation lines and "pins". Dunno, maybe I'm asking too much for a pocket studio, but I guess it's on your roadmap for some time in the furture ;-)