Problem with 'undo' feature

How to use MultiTrack DAW
ratpice

Problem with 'undo' feature

Post by ratpice »

First of all, I love this app. I had it before the update and I've loved it ever since I bought it.... BUT,

The new 'undo' feature is not working well at all... when I 'undo record' then do another take, I can still hear the region that I 'undid' ..even worse it ends up layered in with the new take.. and they just keep layering on top of each other with every 'undo' ... so basically 'undo' isn't even an option....

I love your app... please let me know if you are working on these bugs. Thank you very much for having such great support and such a great website to support your app...
pwnified

Re: Problem with 'undo' feature

Post by pwnified »

Yes, I heard about this bug and fixed it. It's only when undoing or deleting the first recording (when the song length gets shorter from the undo). The fixed version (2.0.2) was submitted to Apple on June 11th, it should be available shortly. Apologies for the error. I'll update here when it is available on the app store.
pwnified

Re: Problem with 'undo' feature

Post by pwnified »

MultiTrack DAW 2.0.2 is now available in the US store. This is just a maintenance release and fixes the lingering audio undo/delete bug.