copy/paste suggestion

How to use MultiTrack DAW
ratpice

copy/paste suggestion

Post by ratpice »

In the 'bins' copy/paste feature there really needs to be a 'snap to grid' ... without being able to 'snap' the copy to a grid timeline you just can't be precise with the copy/paste... It really needs that precision to be useful ...

I love your app... Let me know if this 'snap to grid' for 'copy/paste' from the 'bins' section will be a feature in the future.. Thanks for the great support website
pwnified

Re: copy/paste suggestion

Post by pwnified »

Thanks for the suggestions. I'm trying to figure out what you mean to have the snap available in the bin browser. There is no "time" in the bin really, unless you count from the beginning of it, or the beginning of the loop start. Is that what you mean? So the start handle doesn't snap, but the end handle snaps at given intervals relative to the start handle?

Right now, the bin browser was meant to create sort of a rough region, which can then be fine tuned after the paste (using the snap, move and trim in the main window).
It's been planned to have a zoom feature in the Bin Browser, if I can figure out a clean system for it :D would this help?
ratpice

Re: copy/paste suggestion

Post by ratpice »

Hi - I just figured out how to do it. I realize now that I just didn't know what I was doing. Nor did I know what I was talking about. You can in fact copy and paste to the 'snap' of the timeline..Your reply to my posting straightened me out. Thanks for such a quick reply. You have the best support of anyone I know.... And your app is totally killer. Thanks for making such a great app!!