Pop Up Knobs on everthing.

How to use MultiTrack DAW
christophermiller

Pop Up Knobs on everthing.

Post by christophermiller »

I know its a lot but its my two cents on the mastering a few suggestions and difficulties I face.

I use this with the app strictly with my iPhone and I am tempted to go buy an iPad only because the EQ and FX and Compression knobs are so hard to use, I know this is no the apps fault but those Pop up knobs are so nice to use.

I would love for all the knobs to pop up like the pan knob and volume sliders with those preset arrows, it is so helpful. Or even just trying to make the pop up window bigger on the right side would allow the knobs themselves to be bigger.

It would be nice for the pop up window to notate what track you are modifying also. Just like a little piece of text with "track 1" or for eg "vocals" if you have changed the name of the track.

I have tried a iphone stylus and it helps a bit but not enough.

Its not a major downfall to the app just I find myself spending more time than I want fighting with EQ knobs than using them for the intended purpose.

This app is such an important part to my music making hobbies, thank you so much for making it!