importing non-Multitrack audio

How to use MultiTrack DAW
porkpeye

importing non-Multitrack audio

Post by porkpeye »

Is it possible to import audio that did not originate in Multitrack? If so, what formats are recognized?
pwnified

Re: importing non-Multitrack audio

Post by pwnified »

Supported formats for WiFi import include basically all the quicktime audio formats (mp3, wav, aac, m4a, aiff, aifc, 3gp), but not supported is any DRM protected format.
jorgren

Post by jorgren »

Don't forget Multitrack is also compatible with audio copy/paste, so you can easily import and export audio from/to other apps within your device. I don't know all compatible formats, but 44.1 KHz 16 bit stereo works fine and all my other apps support it.
porkpeye

Post by porkpeye »

jorgren wrote:Don't forget Multitrack is also compatible with audio copy/paste, so you can easily import and export audio from/to other apps within your device. I don't know all compatible formats, but 44.1 KHz 16 bit stereo works fine and all my other apps support it.
That never occurred to me but is fairly obvious. Thanks for the tip.
porkpeye

Post by porkpeye »

pwnified wrote:Supported formats for WiFi import include basically all the quicktime audio formats (mp3, wav, aac, m4a, aiff, aifc, 3gp), but not supported is any DRM protected format.
Great. Very useful info and support. Maybe not the prettiest, but an excellent app by the way.