How to Delete a track?

How to use MultiTrack DAW
genzo13

How to Delete a track?

Post by genzo13 »

hey, first off, great app. gonna upload a bunch of tracks and NOT lug my computer setup for a writing session outside my studio. very excited about that.

i noticed someone mention in another thread the ability to delete individual tracks, but i can't seem to figure out how. would be great to know! thx
pwnified

Re: How to Delete a track?

Post by pwnified »

Hi Genzo, are your talking about deleting songs, or tracks within songs? To delete a song you'll need to touch-hold the song icon from the song menu screen for more than 1 second and it'll give you a delete (X) button for the song.

Unfortunately the only way to fully delete a "track" within a song is to use the wifi interface (web browser).

From within MultiTrack, you could turn the input volume all the way down and just record blank space over the track. Not a great solution, and more options are being worked on as we speak.

Thanks for your interest in MultiTrack
genzo13

Post by genzo13 »

ok thx. in another post someone had said, "delete track" which i took to mean deleting a track within a song, not deleting an entire song. i did figure out how to do it with wifi though.

gonna put a post in the 'new features' section...
pwnified

Post by pwnified »

As of version 1.1 MultiTrack has the ability to delete tracks. In the button popup group, there is now a button for deleting the track.