Looking for loops

How to use MultiTrack DAW
Claudeman1

Looking for loops

Post by Claudeman1 »

Can someone give me a suggestion on where I might find some cool drum loops that could easily import into the recorder?
Thx
Anorton

Re: Looking for loops

Post by Anorton »

I recently purchased Beatmaker from the app store and am very impressed with the sounds/samples. The app has quite a few kits with loops. I also found a great free site where I found some excellent acoustic drum samples along with percussion and lots of other kits as well. Beatmaker is a LOT of fun to play with and I needed a few days to find and load the samples for the stuff I'm recording on MT (Americana/rock etc.). I'm not too technically savvy, but I figured it out without throwing my iPod Touch or anything else, for that matter, against the wall. I also purchased DrumTrack8, which also works well, but I like Beatmaker much more. I hope this helps. Here's the link to the free samples.
http://www.ibeatmaker.com/bmk/display.php
jorgren

Re: Looking for loops

Post by jorgren »

DrumTrack8 is awesome and easy for creating loops. It has a simple pushbutton grid, 8 sounds x 16 ticks. It has a shuffle slider, and you can import your own samples if you wish. You can copy/paste to Multitrack DAW.