iOS9 Bug?

How to use MultiTrack DAW
dcollins710

iOS9 Bug?

Post by dcollins710 »

Not sure if you know about this, or if it's a widespread issue, but I'm using an iPhone 6s and the buttons for "Add 16 Stereo Tracks" and "Restore Purchases" are not responsive.
dcollins710

Re: iOS9 Bug?

Post by dcollins710 »

Ok, looking into this a little bit more, it looks like the only tab in the "Help/Export/Upgrades" section that works on the iPhone 6S running iOS9.0.0 is the "Help" tab.
pwnified

Post by pwnified »

Thanks for the info, dcollins710. It's actually a 6S and 6S+ bug, and related to the new 3x screen sizes. Basically the list boxes are clipping off with too small a size. Apologies for the inconvenience. This will be fixed in the update, which is so close it hurts.
dcollins710

Post by dcollins710 »

Awesome, thanks for the response! Can't wait to start recording with the extra ram in the iPhone 6S, should make handling IAA effects plugins much better. Last year I recorded 2 full length albums using MDAW, looking forward to starting a new one!
andygutmonkey

Post by andygutmonkey »

I'm glad to hear there is a new update coming. I just got a new iphone 6s and i went to use multitrack and i discovered I was unable to do any of the edits that are activated by touching the track (slice, move, bins, etc). Hoping for a fix cuz I havent found a recording app that I like more.
harisonzamperla

Post by harisonzamperla »

So I'm not a programmer but what sort of stuff is apple doing that breaks the whole operating system for apps every time they update it? I don't get it
pwnified

Post by pwnified »

The updates been with apple for over a week now, so still waiting on them at this point. Current wait times are hovering around 7 days for app approval so it should literally be Any Moment Now. The Hotbox issue should be fixed as well.

To answer your question harisonzamperla, this time around it was actually the fault of multitrack for the missing tabs (Export, Sharing, updates tabs). Multitrack failed to take into account the future 3x sizes of the 6S+.

However, the samplerate bug (iPhone 6S uses 48kHz now, for the internal mic/speaker) that lots of other apps were affected by, multitrack was not affected and works perfectly with the 'new' samplerate.