Snap BPM time code issues

How to use MultiTrack DAW
harisonzamperla

Snap BPM time code issues

Post by harisonzamperla »

Sometimes the ruler doesn't move with changing the BPM. This makes fitting stuff together rather difficult. Any ideas?
pwnified

Re: Snap BPM time code issues

Post by pwnified »

Hmm, it might be set to timecode, rather than (measures.beats.bips.bops) :lol:
From the tempo adjustment screen, tap the right arrow, then the left arrow to get it back to measure display. I know this isn't very intuitive at the moment.
harisonzamperla

No I mean it's on the BPM ruler setting (its not intuitive but it doesn't really need to be, it works well and isn't cluttered) but it doesn't scale the ruler when adjusting BPM. It only happens on certain tracks and im not sure why. Maybe when the new update comes thru I can mail you an example zip where the ruler is "stuck". Sorry to keep nagging. I just use MultiTrack DAW constantly and Occasionally this happens
pwnified

Post by pwnified »

The ruler actually has 2 modes, one is 'bars', the other is 'timecode', and the timecode doesn't scale when adjusting BPM. The only way to toggle the modes is to cycle through the BPM display using the right and left arrows.
Try this: From the BPM display, tap the right arrow, then the left, you will be back on bpm. But the ruler will magically be on 'bars' display. This is what I meant by not intuitive.
harisonzamperla

Oh I see. Seems to work now. Thank you so much.