6s+ copy paste?

How to use MultiTrack DAW
ckuhner

6s+ copy paste?

Post by ckuhner »

Just got this on my 6s+ and I can choose copy but can not paste the track in the slot. Any ideas on what may be going on? Thanks in advance.
pwnified

Re: 6s+ copy paste?

Post by pwnified »

It may be that the Hotbox needs to be opened on a blank part of a track for the Paste option to appear. Or, you can try opening the Hotbox on the track header portion, like over the track name part, and then choose Paste. The paste will be aligned at zero as well.
ckuhner

Post by ckuhner »

Tried all suggestions and still no paste. Works great on my iPad but not on the 6s+. Do you think a reinstall will help?
pwnified

Post by pwnified »

I was a little confused because of the copy working, but not the paste, but it sounds like the whole Hotbox won't open. Is that the case? There is currently a bug with the iPhone 6+ and 6S+, causing the Hotbox not to open. A fix is waiting for approval from Apple at this moment. Apologies for the inconvenience.
ckuhner

Post by ckuhner »

Yes, sorry. I should have been more clear. The menu opens for me to select copy but no matter how long I hold my finger on the track the hot box never appears. I get none of the options at all. Glad to know you are aware and working on a fix. This flaw is pretty much the only reason I have to keep using my iPad so I'll be so glad when it's fixed. I use this app weekly to edit promos for a radio station I work for so it's gonna be great to do it all on the go.

Thanks!

Chris
ckuhner

Post by ckuhner »

Update is out and it's working again! Thanks so much!