How to listen with Bluetooth speaker?

How to use MultiTrack DAW
mitch

How to listen with Bluetooth speaker?

Post by mitch »

Newbie question:

When I record a song with Multitrack DAW on my iPad Air 2, I can play it back later from Multitrack DAW and listen either on my iPad's internal speaker or by plugging headphones into my iPad.

But when I enable Bluetooth on my iPad and connect it to a portable Bluetooth speaker and then try to playback the song from Multitrack DAW, nothing comes out of my speaker. The speaker does work however because I can play a YouTube video in Safari and hear the sound coming out of the speaker.

Is this a technical limitation of Multitrack DAW? Or is there some setting I can change in it to be able to route the sound output to a Bluetooth speaker?

Thanks. --Mitch
pwnified

Re: How to listen with Bluetooth speaker?

Post by pwnified »

Hi Mitch,
The next version of MultiTrack will have bluetooth support for playback on A2DP systems, on iOS 10 and later. It's only a recent addition to iOS to allow bluetooth in a play and record category, where bluetooth output could be used for playback and the internal mic for input, but it's finally here and multitrack will support it. The update should be available within the next 2 weeks.
mitch

Re: How to listen with Bluetooth speaker?

Post by mitch »

Fantastic, thanks!!

-mitch