How to copy from Beatmaker to Multitrack using AudioView

How to use MultiTrack DAW
mausey mausey

How to copy from Beatmaker to Multitrack using AudioView

Post by mausey mausey »

Hi everyone,

I'm feeling really stupid but I can't work out how to copy a few simple pad samples from Beatmaker into Multitrack using AudioView. If anyone can provide me with simple, broken down steps on how to do this, I'd really appreciate it. Many thanks!
beyond

Re: How to copy from Beatmaker to Multitrack using AudioView

Post by beyond »

I don't think you should need audio view, should you? MultiTrack supports intua's copy/paste functionality -- I've used the paste feature in multitrack many times with audio copied from other apps using the intua standard (not from beatmaker specifically).

Any specific reason you want to use audio view in between? Shouldn't be needed in this case, I don't think.
mausey mausey

Post by mausey mausey »

Thanks for that, I've had a look but not sure how to do this using MultiTrack - can you tell me what steps to do on MultiTrack to do this please? Sorry for being a noob! :)
beyond

Post by beyond »

mausey mausey wrote:Thanks for that, I've had a look but not sure how to do this using MultiTrack - can you tell me what steps to do on MultiTrack to do this please? Sorry for being a noob! :)
Just create a new track in multitrack, then touch and hold in the blank recording area for that track. When the options come up, just move your finger over to "paste"

That should do it!