Mobile IN from Line 6

How to use MultiTrack DAW
pwnified

Mobile IN from Line 6

Post by pwnified »

Looks like the only product so far that supports stereo recording for the iPhone 4. UPDATE: The fostex ar-4i supports stereo recording.

It states it's compatible with the iPhone 4, iPad, and iPad 2.

Originally they said it was compatible with the iPod touch 4th gen, and then retracted it. Exactly like apogee did, with the Jam! Still no love for the iPod touch!

http://line6.com/mobilein/
mobile_in.jpg
mobile_in.jpg (34.82 KiB) Viewed 7470 times
Anorton

Re: Mobile IN from Line 6

Post by Anorton »

I wonder if their app will work with the Apogee Jam. I'm done buying guitar interfaces for a while.
stmoeller60

Post by stmoeller60 »

I bought the MobileIn from Line6 and it works fine with DAW on Iphone4s, but it doesnt work with DAW on my IPad3.
When Input is armed, I get an 11khz oscillation tone on the outputs.
pwnified

Post by pwnified »

Please try again with the new MultiTrack 3.2 available today. This sounds like the A6 compressor bug which should be fixed.
Aph

Post by Aph »

3.2 is not showing up as updatable..?
Thatbastarddon

Post by Thatbastarddon »

Aph wrote:3.2 is not showing up as updatable..?
I found this as well... Searched my "purchased" apps, and the button said "update" :D

Don
DavePDX

Post by DavePDX »

Interesting... seems there was some kind of AppStore glitch, as I too didn't have MultiTrack listed among my updates, but when I manually searched for the app, the Update button was available.
Nu2moro

Post by Nu2moro »

I'm using a guitar input to line6 mobile in plugged into iphone5 (no other apps running) apart from mtdaw. The problem I have is that about every 30seconds the audio input is getting distorted for about 2 seconds and then returns to normal, this cycle keeps repeating. I tried the same with airplane mode on and the problem goes away. Tried the same with the mobile pod app but none of the problems occurred (Airplane on or off)
Anyone else had this happen?