Can't upload anymore...

How to use MultiTrack DAW
ojodevaca

Re: Can't upload anymore...

Post by ojodevaca »

Hi, excuse my english.

Same problem. I have installed Multitrack, and created 5 songs and uploaded 6 tracks in each song.

But i can't upload anymore. The Internet Explorer recognice the iphone but when I click the submit button nothing happens.

I have just deleted Multitracks in order to reinstalling it but when i go to Apple Store the device asks me to pay again. Do I need to pay again? Thas is not fair.

¿What can I do?

Thank you.
pwnified

Post by pwnified »

Hi ojodevaca,

You go through the motions of purchasing again. When you hit "Buy now" and then type your password, then it'll say "You have already purchased this item. To download it again for free, select OK."

I know this is a hassle and I'm actively trying to get this to happen for me so I can debug it. Luckily it's very rare that it happens, but not for debugging.
wtrouser

Post by wtrouser »

Ditto with the upload problem. I can access the song tracks via Firefox, select the mp3 to import, and hit 'submit'... but the screen refreshes after a second and there are no tracks when I open the song on the iPod. I'm using:

Mac OS 10.5.8
iPod Touch 3gen OS 3.1.3
Linksys Router WTR160N (Firmware v3.0.02)

I've deleted the app from the iPod and "re-installed" it with iTunes. No workie. I've uploaded and downloaded files from my computer with Beatmaker, (another app), which makes me doubt it's an iPod-router-computer connectivity issue.

Million dollar app if we can get this to work. Many thanks for any and all help.

Chris
ojodevaca

Post by ojodevaca »

Hi, PROBLEM FIXED

I have just installed Multitracks again and everything is OK now.

I doesn't work for me via FIREFOX but it works perfactly via Microsoft Internet Explorer.

Thank's.