other apps

How to use MultiTrack DAW
wallyexplode

other apps

Post by wallyexplode »

Hi there

Is it possible to use other apps when recording, for example the Nlog synth??

Have recorded a couple of songs so far (acoustic guitar and vocals) using the mic and the quality is amazing !

Cheers
Agent36

Re: other apps

Post by Agent36 »

i would imagine you are talking about rewire/or multi tasking between apps, master slave wise. i don't believe that you can do that yet, but you can export from the other app and then import the audio into multi track. or if the app supports the copy paste clipboard you can use that, just remember your parameters tempo/bpm/ resolution/ and time signature etc. believe me if this program had rewire, it would be the end all in mobile recording! check the stickies on the forum help main page, re: uploading daownloading,

http://forum.harmonicdog.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4

hope that helps,
Agent 36
Agent36

Post by Agent36 »

my bad copy and paste is coming i believe in the update, but the wifi download upload is still an option if your by a cpu, and the other app has an export feature. i just got this app as well and am getting into it, i thought i read about copy and paste, and saw it might be in the update.

hope that helps,

Agent 36
jorgren

Post by jorgren »

Once Multitrack has copy/paste (as promised), and ability to shift clips on the timeline, it will change music production forever. It will become the core of the first truly mobile studio. Pwnified will become a wealthy author.
Agent36

Post by Agent36 »

Agreed the only two necessarry features i need in this app, are those. once added it will definately pwn whats out there. i hope he does make a fortune and enjoys it with good health!

Agent 36