GETTING STARTED

How to use MultiTrack DAW
JayAudioAcid

GETTING STARTED

Post by JayAudioAcid »

Im a noob to multi trak daw my favorite thing to do is download instrumentals via "Filer"(best unjailbroken equivilant to "ifile") wich has a browser that allows me to download hip hop instrumentals as i please and gives me tha power to import my downloaded tracks to any compatible app like studio track or of course multitrack, it took me a week to figure out the "hotbox" so i could play back my imorted instruz..anyway with that bieng said & bieng a new & satisfied multitrack fan im not really savey on audio! I dont know what reverb delay fx even is. But i feel like thats holding me back and would love any advice links or tips to help me broaden my knowledge so i know what this knob & that knob will do before i turn it, instead having to figure out from trial & error. Some how i managed to hook up my external mic & preamp using tha camera connection kit but on the preamp im always messin with tha gain & all these knobs wishin knew what they meant so i could set them how they should, ANYWAY sorry for the essay but i really need as much help i can get so i can enjoy using this app to its full potential. Any advice will be appreciated!