New to Multitrack, maybe I'm picky!

New Features and requests for new features
dtsdig

New to Multitrack, maybe I'm picky!

Post by dtsdig »

Hello and thank you for the great app. I've been reading the other user submitted requests and it sounds like you're doing a great job at meeting peoples needs. I was wondering if you are working on any updates to "pretty up" the app? I'm using the new iPad and the text and colors/lines of the app are not very nice to look at in my opinion. This may sound ridiculous but after coming from GarageBand and spending twice that for this app, I guess I was just expecting something more. Thank you!
phiit

Re: New to Multitrack, maybe I'm picky!

Post by phiit »

New here too, I don't care for the looks as long as it works and this seems to work very well. Keep it simple and stupid ;) Gonna use this on new vocal sessions in next few weeks and my iPad has now officially replaced my laptop as DAW 8-)
KD Jones

Post by KD Jones »

- Don't change it. I love the look as is. Honestly. Simple and straightforward. Paid for this for straightforward functionality/philosphy, and I REALLY like the fact that the look follows the function. In fact, this is one of the very few apps I own in which the look NEVER distracts from the work.
atomgram

Post by atomgram »

KD Jones wrote:- Don't change it. I love the look as is. Honestly. Simple and straightforward. Paid for this for straightforward functionality/philosphy, and I REALLY like the fact that the look follows the function. In fact, this is one of the very few apps I own in which the look NEVER distracts from the work.
Ditto. Form following function and this is already very intuitive and useful. Thank you.
martygras

Post by martygras »

I love the way it looks. Nice and clean. This is the only DAW I've ever used that I knew how to use all the functions within an hour. very intuitive.
The simplicity of the interface allows me to concentrate on writing music not writing code.

Sure there's room for some more features, but if I want to use Reaper... I will.

Complaints:
The hotboxes go off screen at the top, but that's my only issue so far.
iPad Air, Akai EIE (the red one), Griffin Studioconnect, Alesis IO Dock, Blue Yeti mic.