MultiTrack DAW Version 3.1.6

New Features and requests for new features
anfirmor

Re: MultiTrack DAW Version 3.1.6

Post by anfirmor »

Thanks for the quick reply regarding hardware.

I've noticed an odd thing with copy/paste. If I set the options to 24bit/48kHz, record a track and then try to copy into Twisted Wave the result is a garbled mess. If I go via the bins/open in method all seems well and the track opens OK. My concern is how do I know that the file remains in its native format during copy out of and paste back to MTD. It would be a shame if a file got converted to 16bit and back again to 24bit.

Of course the answer is a wav editor built in. I know it's being greedy but I would personally pay for it as an in app purchase. It would mean that simple editing tasks could be performed on a section and then returned to the track without worrying about all the problems associated with export/import like unknown conversions, bit accuracy, timeline position etc. If an editor is just going beyond the brief for MTD then could we have a "normalise to (user defined level)" pop up.

Don't get me wrong. I love MTD and appreciate the work that has gone into the app.

Twisted Wave is probably the best editor on iPhone which isn't saying much.
Robert01

Post by Robert01 »

Thank you for this great new features
wgogle

Post by wgogle »

this update set a maximum recording time to 75 minutes. Please remove this handicap in your next update, lectures, drum classes and some concerts last longer than 75 minutes. This limit has forced me to use other peoples products to record what I had been able to use MultiTrack for in the past.