Feature Request - Wider Q and 2nd FX bus

New Features and requests for new features
AusDisciple

Feature Request - Wider Q and 2nd FX bus

Post by AusDisciple »

I have recently purchased a second hand 3gs iPhone which has replaced my aging 3g and have updated to iOS5.1.1 and version 3.1.6 of MTD is simply amazing!! Having access to the FX and the extra processing capability of the 3gs has really got my creative juices flowing. There's some seriously beautiful programming behind MTD and it translates to a very intuitive and productive DAW.
I still find it hard to fathom all this is on my PHONE!!! Crazy!

Two feature requests I would love to see added in a future release if possible are wider Q at the right side of the Q knob and a second FX bus so Delay and Reverb can be sent individually from each track.
Also, if possible, I'd personally prefer the Q to default to a wider value at it's initial setting rather than the current narrowest setting.

While I'm at it with EQ requests, would it be simple to add adjustable shelving points for the high and low EQ? Something like 80, 100, 120Hz for low and 8K, 10K, 12K for high for example would be great.

Keep up the great work pwnified. Your efforts are very much appreciated here. Wonderful stuff!
anfirmor

Re: Feature Request - Wider Q and 2nd FX bus

Post by anfirmor »

Fully agree on the wider Q and second send. Wider Q sounds more natural on boost but narrow is great for finding and killing nasties.
KD Jones

Re: Feature Request - Wider Q and 2nd FX bus

Post by KD Jones »

Another request for wider Q here. Oh please.