Android

New Features and requests for new features
khain85

Android

Post by khain85 »

Hi all!

Is the app availabe on android?

If not, PLEASE release it on android too.
I really love your app so much, but dont have an iphone...

Best wishes

Kriss
Evan

Re: Android

Post by Evan »

he has no plans for android but now that Android such a huge market and also there is no decent daw for Android at al I really hope we can figure out how to port it over to Android I dropped my iPhone in the ocean then I bought an android and now I seem to be forced to have to go buy an iphone just to record audio properly it's really sad
I am Assume it's all iPhone users on this forum so it's gonna be really hard to find Android users to give support here
CougarFool

Post by CougarFool »

I use it on my iPad and my iPod Touch. I have a Nokia phone and when it needs replacing I will be considering all types so if it were available for Android it would be nice.
DonGateley

Post by DonGateley »

For Android have a look at Audio Evolution Mobile. Really full featured multitrack and the developer is closely monitoring the situation with respect to USB Audio on Android. It isn't there yet but will be as soon as things settle a bit and get firmed up with Android and USB (which is coming along.)
pwnified

Post by pwnified »

I had planned on checking it out, just as soon as google started caring about audio :)
Evan

Post by Evan »

there is audio evolution app, its the only one. it needs tons of work.
there is a way to do an audio system with low latency, either in userspace or with a root workaround.
it would be really useful to take a look into it.
as of now the only problem is latency, for input monitoring.
and the userspace or root workarounds are feasible already so i hear...
Evan

Post by Evan »

i really suggest checking it out now that theres ways around the latency issue!
andriod is waaay more promising with multitrack sound cards as it has native usb host mode with just an otg cable...
not to mention easily field replaceable batteries and sd cards
you will make millions, i mean it.