AudioBus approved by Apple!

New Features and requests for new features
martygras

Re: AudioBus approved by Apple!

Post by martygras »

I hadn't noticed the light grey text until you brought it up.
That's a design flub for sure. How did that slip by the release team? Now I'm going to hunt for more design faux pas.

I gotta admit that most of the music apps I use have great designs and color schemes.
iPad Air, Akai EIE (the red one), Griffin Studioconnect, Alesis IO Dock, Blue Yeti mic.
Anorton

Post by Anorton »

There's a post on Positive Grid's (JamUp guitar app) Facebook page saying AudioBus is working flawlessly with MultiTrack DAW. There are some screen shots too (none with MultTrack) It seems they're waiting approval from Apple for official release. Here's a link to AudioBus's statement about release.

Hey pwnified, can you talk about which of MultiTrack's features can be activated in AudioBus? Please say the punch feature works!
pwnified

Post by pwnified »

Yes, punch in works, in fact audiobus appears just like any other audio input (selectable in the input source selector). It's all pretty exciting. The system has very low latency. We are in the final throws 8-)
CougarFool

Post by CougarFool »

Wow! Just seen the YouTube video of MultiTrack DAW and Audiobus. Looking really good!
http://youtu.be/y_irC8mdyUU
Nu2moro

Post by Nu2moro »

I'm really hoping that it all works well and that the software engineers fully implement the full creative potential it will open up to iOS users. It's amazing what's been made possible on a phone by the people who write these program's!
Heimie

Post by Heimie »

Good Job to you for your great work getting Audiobus working so well with your DAW!!! With the Audiobus hooked to your app, we can tweak and add effects as we please to enhance the great effects already built into MTD. I think this really gives Auria a run for its money. No pressure, but if Multitrack DAW had Volume and Pan Automation when Audiobus become active, there would really not be much of a reason to use Auria or anything else. I for one live and die by Volume automation on my PC. I know you're working on it, I'll keep my fingers crossed for you and your great DAW. Thanks so much!!!
martygras

Post by martygras »

Hurry up and release the next update already. I don't have any fingernails left.
iPad Air, Akai EIE (the red one), Griffin Studioconnect, Alesis IO Dock, Blue Yeti mic.
Buddemeyer72

Post by Buddemeyer72 »

Audiobus is flawless....it lives up to all the hype and is a gamechanger in the app community. You will not be disappointed. I am working closely with the AudioBus devs and it will knock your socks off!!!
Buddemeyer72

Post by Buddemeyer72 »

Here's a short clip of Beatmaker 2 piano and DrumJam pasted into Multitrack DAW, then used AudioBus to record guitar and bass using JamUp

http://soundcloud.com/buddemeyer72/hang ... -preview-2
Anorton

Post by Anorton »

AudioBus is launching December 10th. Cost will be $9.99. There's a list (pretty short) of supported apps in the link below.

http://audiobus.tumblr.com/