Feature request

New Features and requests for new features
ayampols

Re: Feature request

Post by ayampols »

ZenLizard wrote:Whenever MT is added to the output of Audiobus, a new song – new song 1, new song 2, new song 3, etc. – is generated automatically.
@pwnified, please make this behavior stop. For those of us who use Audiobus frequently, this gets very tedious, very quickly.

For exemplary behavior in this regard, I refer to Loopy HD. It never creates new sessions, nor does it add unwanted tracks. MT DAW should work the same way -- if we have a song open, please don't create a new song.
martygras

Post by martygras »

I believe there's an update in the works. I know I'm always excited to see what's added/fixed/improved.

Yes the Audiobus thing is annoying, but it's only a minor annoyance to me. It is probably due to having different workflows.
iPad Air, Akai EIE (the red one), Griffin Studioconnect, Alesis IO Dock, Blue Yeti mic.
GuiltySouls

Post by GuiltySouls »

I've been using MT DAW for couple of weeks now and I love it, but I would like to recommend volume automation for a new feature. I record guitar and vocals using the iRig PRE, and when mixing it is a necessity. Thx!
pwnified

Post by pwnified »

Hmm, that's the behavior which I thought it was doing! It should open the last song, but I see now that there is a problem when the app is completely shut down, it seems to always open a new song when started through audiobus. Thanks for the heads up and apologies!