multiple file select when uploading with computer

New Features and requests for new features
adamlopez

multiple file select when uploading with computer

Post by adamlopez »

would it be possible to have multiple select files rather than clicking file by file to upload to the audio bin with a computer?

I ❤ this app and I'm really glad I purchased it. I've left some feedback on the appstore with further suggestions such as:

Allow to save a preset such as Bass Preset (my own settings for compressor and eq), Piano Left and Piano Right presets so that it's automatically panning and selecting my reverb setting.

A master preset of reverb.

Allow easy multiple track select so that I can easily drag 5 tracks for example left or right on the time line.

hope to hear from you soon.

adam
pwnified

Re: multiple file select when uploading with computer

Post by pwnified »

Thanks for the feature requests.

You thing you can do is a "sudo settings" template project:

Create a new song, open it and setup all your settings. Don't record anything.
Close the song.
Zip the song. (Touch-hold the song icon for a second, then tap the mini zip icon)
Now, whenever you need a new song with those same presets, tap the zip and the zip will be unpacked to a new empty song with all your presets :)
adamlopez

Re: multiple file select when uploading with computer

Post by adamlopez »

pwnified wrote:Thanks for the feature requests.

You thing you can do is a "sudo settings" template project:

Create a new song, open it and setup all your settings. Don't record anything.
Close the song.
Zip the song. (Touch-hold the song icon for a second, then tap the mini zip icon)
Now, whenever you need a new song with those same presets, tap the zip and the zip will be unpacked to a new empty song with all your presets :)
Hey Thanks so much - that's acutally a good idea!
(just realised you can actually multiple select audio tracks and move them all at the same time - cool)

Is it possible to save "Scenes"? eg: If in the chorus I want my lead vocals to have more delay how can I do this change?

thanks