new Feature request: File sharing between iPad and iPhone

New Features and requests for new features
Plø

new Feature request: File sharing between iPad and iPhone

Post by Plø »

hi all,
thanks to such fantastic tools like Audiobus, MT DAW, PPG, Korg, etc, we do not have to sit in front of a “real“ computer to enjoy making electronic music anymore. That's great.
One of my new preferred workflow is to jam on my iPhone with thumbjam in front of my iPad, while all the other tracks of my production are playing from that (iPad). So I have a couple of tracks on my iPad and some new on the iPhone (both of them running Multitrack DAW).
For now, I use Goodreader to transfer the iPhone tracks to my iPad. This works fine, but it's not the easiest solution. WiFi transfer of tracks from Multitrack DAW on iPhone to Multitrack DAW on iPad (and vice versa) would make it much more comfortable. Even more if Korg's WIST was supported as well …
Thank you very much.
Many Greetings from Berlin!
Bendy

Re: new Feature request: File sharing between iPad and iPhon

Post by Bendy »

I too would like to be able to work on tracks on both my phone and my ipad

It could be implemented via Dropbox I would guess, or icloud

Any plans to do so?

Thanks
leem

Re: new Feature request: File sharing between iPad and iPhon

Post by leem »

bump - Dropbox support would be huge. both for individual tracks, mixdown, and full project.

We use multiple devices to collaborate in my band, and dropbox (or any of the other Cloud storage providers - Google Drive, OneDrive/Skydrive, etc) would make it very easy to sync between our devices without having to use wifi, iTunes or email.