Aggregated I/O

New Features and requests for new features
HectorSpace

Aggregated I/O

Post by HectorSpace »

Hi guys, any news on the situation regarding using (aggregating) multiple input devices? I'm running 6.1.3 iOS on an iPad2. With a 3rd party cck and a powered hub I can get stable operation from my Lexicon Omega recording all four tracks simultaneously. I can also get stable operation with my Zoom H2n (needs to be added to your list!), recording two tracks simultaneously. But if I plug them both in... I generally get only the second device. It would be really good to aggregate them together. How about it? Btw if I plug the two in while I'm in garage band the app quits!! :lol:
martygras

Re: Aggregated I/O

Post by martygras »

I recommend getting an actual CCK.
I can run multiple input devices using a powered usb hub, but am using a real Apple CCK.
I'm currently running an Akai EWI USB and a Yeti mic into the hub.
When using Audiobus, I get the mic as an input and any synths that are running all at the same time.
iPad Air, Akai EIE (the red one), Griffin Studioconnect, Alesis IO Dock, Blue Yeti mic.
martygras

Re: Aggregated I/O

Post by martygras »

I just found out that the idevices assume that the "last" device (mic/interface) plugged in is the intended device to use.
iPad Air, Akai EIE (the red one), Griffin Studioconnect, Alesis IO Dock, Blue Yeti mic.