iOS9

New Features and requests for new features
Strata189

iOS9

Post by Strata189 »

Do you have an ETA for the update? I use MDAW pretty much exclusively for composing and recording on my iPad, and I wouldn't want to risk an update until your app is included.
pwnified

Re: iOS9

Post by pwnified »

I'm tracking a bug with multitrack when used in iOS 9, which is a pinch/zoom bug on the waveform display. It happens when doing a 2 finger tap then spread/pinch gesture. If the 2 fingers tap at precisely the same time, the display will snap back to the previous zoom position after the gesture. So basically the workaround is to not tap down the two fingers at the same time, only one then the other, then do the pinch/zoom. Pretty silly I know, but at least fairly minor..

Update will take another week at least, to wait for apples approval after submission.

UPDATE: There seems to be some issues with IAA on iOS 9 and 9.0.1 as well. I would wait to update, stay on 8.4.1 until 9 is more stable.
harisonzamperla

Post by harisonzamperla »

Will their be added features in the update or just ios 9 compatibility?
pwnified

Post by pwnified »

There will be features added as well as iOS 9 compatibility, but not iOS 9 features yet.
Strata189

Post by Strata189 »

Thanks, I'm looking forward to your new features. Great app, BTW!
martygras

Post by martygras »

pwnified wrote:There will be features added as well as iOS 9 compatibility, but not iOS 9 features yet.
Maybe you could tell us what those features might be???
iPad Air, Akai EIE (the red one), Griffin Studioconnect, Alesis IO Dock, Blue Yeti mic.
harisonzamperla

Just a thought but Dropbox or at least ability to Open-In on the zip files would be nice for backing up stuff without a computer and would pretty simple to allow zip files to be seen in the in app shared folder. It would make multitrack a lot more self contained
pwnified

Post by pwnified »

Open in on a zip file is one of the features :D
And sorry for not getting a list together yet.
harisonzamperla

So awesome. I'm a musician on the go without a computer. Just an iPhone 6plus. MultiTrack DAW is my audio Swiss army knife. I use it for everything. Thanks for such an amazing app and great support