Auto-Capitalize!

New Features and requests for new features
dcollins710

Auto-Capitalize!

Post by dcollins710 »

I know this might be my OCD coming out, but I really like having all the words in a track name or project name capitalized. As it stands, I have to manually capitalize each word and sometimes I forget and have to go back and edit the name. I've used some apps that automatically give you a capital letter when you press the space bar. Would you consider making this work in MTDAW?

I realize that this is something really small, and has nothing to do with the app functioning correctly. It's just something I think about whenever I'm renaming a track or project. :)
pwnified

Re: Auto-Capitalize!

Post by pwnified »

An interesting request, dcollins710. But the question becomes, might other people get annoyed by it, for example, someone who doesn't like uppercase. It's currently set to 'sentence capitalization' and a change to 'word capitalization' would super easy to make. However I don't anticipate an update for a while as the current 4.2 version is pretty stable.
dcollins710

Re: Auto-Capitalize!

Post by dcollins710 »

pwnified wrote:An interesting request, dcollins710. But the question becomes, might other people get annoyed by it, for example, someone who doesn't like uppercase. It's currently set to 'sentence capitalization' and a change to 'word capitalization' would super easy to make. However I don't anticipate an update for a while as the current 4.2 version is pretty stable.
I hear you. Just thought I'd throw it out there. :D