iOS 10 Beta

New Features and requests for new features
mpb

iOS 10 Beta

Post by mpb »

The app seems to run smoothly on iOS 10 Beta 1, with one exception. On the iPhone (I have not installed the beta on my iPad) after importing audio, there is no option to paste it into a track. I assume that the developer is working (or will soon be working) on updating the app...any info would be appreciated. Thanks!
pwnified

Re: iOS 10 Beta

Post by pwnified »

Welcome mpb,

Thanks for the heads up. There is a new copy for audio coming from Apple, it's a method for copying large audio to the clipboard. Which has already been figured out (using the Inuta format). So if they break compatibility with the Intua format it's going to be a giant mess for everyone. Lets hope that doesn't happen! It could also just be a bug with iOS, early beta's are usually full of bugs that get fixed at some point along the line.
mpb

Re: iOS 10 Beta

Post by mpb »

Thanks! If you could post updates on iOS 10 compatibility in this thread, it would be most appreciated. In the meantime, I will test any updates you push through the app store and provide feedback. I use your app to publish a weekly podcast. It is an indispensable part of my workflow. Thanks for producing such a helpful and capable tool for creators.