MusicMagic

Re: Anazing app, so what's next

Post by MusicMagic »

If you are not sure how to backtrack to the new topic, the link is here:

http://forum.harmonicdog.com/viewtopic. ... 249596fd0a
PalmSounds

Post by PalmSounds »

Just thought I'd see how things were going?
Palm Sounds
The home of mobile music making
http://the-palm-sound.blogspot.com/
lostlogik

Post by lostlogik »

wanted to look more into ioLibrary, but my request for more information has gone unanswered for weeks. Doesn't look good for ioLibrary.
Shame. When I saw the initial comment that this was to be included, I got really excited, imagining working with Beatmaker and Noise.io. But must admit, their website has gone a bit quiet too.
pwnified

Post by pwnified »

PalmSounds wrote:Just thought I'd see how things were going?
Development is progressing. I'm hoping to have the 1.1 beta within the next couple weeks. Thanks for your interest
pwnified

Post by pwnified »

lostlogik wrote:
wanted to look more into ioLibrary, but my request for more information has gone unanswered for weeks. Doesn't look good for ioLibrary.
Shame. When I saw the initial comment that this was to be included, I got really excited, imagining working with Beatmaker and Noise.io. But must admit, their website has gone a bit quiet too.
It took them forever but they finally responded to my second request just today, it looks fairly easy to add basic support but not for the 1.1 version because some pretty major format changes need to take place. I want MultiTrack 2.0 to support "Loops" or "Smart Objects" like in photoshop, sort of a bundle of edits that can be moved around as a group and shared between songs, but locked to a specific tempo. Import and Export would then convert to the ioLibrary hex format. That would be ideal anyway. Still looking.
lostlogik

Post by lostlogik »

pwnified wrote:took them forever but they finally responded to my second request just today, it looks fairly easy to add basic support but not for the 1.1 version because some pretty major format changes need to take place. I want MultiTrack 2.0 to support "Loops" or "Smart Objects" like in photoshop, sort of a bundle of edits that can be moved around as a group and shared between songs, but locked to a specific tempo. Import and Export would then convert to the ioLibrary hex format. That would be ideal anyway. Still looking.
Glad you got a response, and also glad you think it's possible in mid-term. That's enough for me. Like your idea of smart objects. Enough that when next able to, you've got another purchase ;) Now, where are those pennies for a Blue Mikey...
MusicMagic

Post by MusicMagic »

[quote="pwnified

It took them forever but they finally responded to my second request just today, it looks fairly easy to add basic support but not for the 1.1 version because some pretty major format changes need to take place. I want MultiTrack 2.0 to support "Loops" or "Smart Objects" like in photoshop, sort of a bundle of edits that can be moved around as a group and shared between songs, but locked to a specific tempo. Import and Export would then convert to the ioLibrary hex format. That would be ideal anyway. Still looking.[/quote]

Amazing how long responses take sometimes. Thanks for your tenacity to keep plugging away.
Keith

Post by Keith »

Has anyone else noticed that the left right mixer output meters are reversed? The audio is correct, just the meters.
MusicMagic

Post by MusicMagic »

Keith wrote:Has anyone else noticed that the left right mixer output meters are reversed? The audio is correct, just the meters.
My iPhone is down at the moment :( so I could not verify. I had not noticed in what recording I had done. However, if true, I'm quite confident the developer can get in a quick fix for the 1.1 update coming up in a few months. Switched levels should be easy to fix.
pwnified

Post by pwnified »

Keith wrote:Has anyone else noticed that the left right mixer output meters are reversed? The audio is correct, just the meters.
Yep, sorry about that. Complete oversight. Will be very easy to fix, thanks for pointing that out