Feature Request - MP3 Export & Envelopes

New Features and requests for new features
jvpqrockradio

Feature Request - MP3 Export & Envelopes

Post by jvpqrockradio »

Hi! The new update ROCKS! What great additions!

We do radio news reports from the field and our automation system only handles WAV and MP3 playback (we've requested AAC in the next version, but that'll be a long time). With the size of the WAV's it can take so long to upload reports, that we miss deadlines, sometimes by just seconds.

1. I know earlier you were considering an in-App purchase for MP3 export. Is that still doable?
2. A drop and drag bin, at least in the iPad version, where we have screen real estate would be helpful too.
3. Stereo to mono track conversion (sometimes we get stereo audio files that have been incorrectly recorded by content contributors with audio in only one channel) I've found a workaround, starting a mono recording in a track, pasting the bad file into that mono track, then erasing the voice placeholder audio...

4. Also, envelopes would be the only other thing I'd think we'd ever need in this awesome tool. I have other editors, like Vericorder's, that have envelopes, but DAW is massively more powerful, user friendly and useful (and STEREO!).

Thanks for the fantastic app. Being able to record and edit hurricane reports in the middle of the night, from bed, rules!