New release

New Features and requests for new features
K.fambrough

New release

Post by K.fambrough »

Does anyone know when the new version is set to release?
jorgren

Re: New release

Post by jorgren »

I'd like to know too. If it has the new features promised by the author, particularly copy/paste (app-to-app), it will revolutionize the iPhone audio market. Multitrack will become the first app everybody has to buy as they build their pocket studio. I will buy it immediately when it has copy/paste.
pwnified

Post by pwnified »

Although I'm not ready to make an "official" release date, I'm hoping to have it ready for the iPad release which is April 3rd. Whether or not I can deliver that is still to be seen, but things are looking good so far and only a minimal number of issues have come up. If not, it'll be sometime in April for sure. It's going to rock so get ready. :D
jorgren

Post by jorgren »

I can hardly wait!
K.fambrough

Post by K.fambrough »

Thank you VERY much for the reply and the "dope" app. I am simply loving it; my boys are hatin with their little driods 8-). I have already made some pretty tight tracks that I remixed and spun at a club Saturday! Of course, I mastered it on Logic but my point is that the conception was all done in this very capable app. Thanks again.

BTW, can you give us chompin at the bit a little preview of what to expect, so that we can have something positive to look forward to other the other yearly happening I'm April :ugeek:

DJMastermind
pwnified

Post by pwnified »

You're Welcome, and thanks. I've been working on a bin browser, in app, to allow selecting the audio loop and pasting a region into a track... it's close, but a bit slower than I hoped. There are just a ton of new features and the codebase is getting quite complicated.

For the long term, MultiTrack has a bright future, thanks to everyone supporting it and saying good things. It's really appreciated even though I don't have time to respond to everyone with the schedule the way it is recently.

I'm considering licensing Ozone mastering plugins so that MultiTrack can do the final mix and master, and also web upload such as soundcloud so that an entire album could be produced completely on an iPhone. It's going to happen.

Thanks for the support!
Keith

Post by Keith »

I'm considering licensing Ozone mastering plugins so that MultiTrack can do the final mix and master, and also web upload such as soundcloud so that an entire album could be produced completely on an iPhone. It's going to happen.
Oh yeah! Now that's what I'm talkin' about!
jorgren

Post by jorgren »

Seriously, that would be cool.
lostlogik

Post by lostlogik »

pwnified wrote:I''m considering licensing Ozone mastering plugins so that MultiTrack can do the final mix and master, and also web upload such as soundcloud so that an entire album could be produced completely on an iPhone. It's going to happen.
now that sounds pretty awesome.
aliahlewis

Post by aliahlewis »

I agree it will be fun having it. Is it free??