New release

New Features and requests for new features
jay

Re: New release

Post by jay »

So the ipad launch has passed....Just wondering if you have an updated timeline for version 2.0...I really like the idea of buying just 4 tracks to try out the app. Not to mention the loop feature!
juicymichole

Post by juicymichole »

twitter.com/harmonicdog wrote:MultiTrack for iPad will be a Universal Binary and a free upgrade, available April 20th. Regions, Bins, Undo, Copy/Paste + more
I assume this also means the MultiTrack "2.0" for iPhone. I'm very excited.
Robertwalkiewicz

Post by Robertwalkiewicz »

Its april 20th and I have yet to get an update? Is it on the way?
pwnified

Post by pwnified »

Sometimes things just don't work out the way you planned. I mean, the way I planned. I ran into some pretty tough show stopper bugs, and all these little ones keep creeping up. I'm trying to determine a new release date, it won't be long, things are close. I would like this to be a quality release so it might push the date out to the end of April. I know many of you have been waiting patiently for this update, and I apologize for the delay.
kyanit

Post by kyanit »

Take your time. A stable release is well worth waiting for. I've found this app to be very useful even in the 1.1 release. Keep up the good work.
Trombophonic

Post by Trombophonic »

I agree, I'm willing to wait for a quality product. I'm really looking forward to it.
fgrittner

Post by fgrittner »

The perils of announcing a release date...... I appreciate you trying to give us a firm date but in future it probably is best to hold off until you submit it to Apple. I got an iPad (couldn't help myself) and just blowing up the app to 2x is a joy. I ordered the camera connector kit as well.....
alieb

Post by alieb »

Hello from Germany,

I have a question and a suggestion concerning 'Stereo Mix: Download".
This feature enables the App to transfer filemix to the computer. So my question is: Is it possible not to download the whole song but just the main part of it? May be its available yet, but I didnt find help here. I ask because there is a precount on my songs (because of imported drumtrack). I'd like to blind it out (and too, I'm not in time to finish all tracks at the same time).
If not my suggestion is using the punch in/ out feature. It is: while clicking 'Stereo Mix' there maybe a question: Allow punch in/ out borders? When YES, the part of the song inside these borders should be transfered only.

Is it alseady realized or planned?

Thanks
alieb