"solo" more than one track

New Features and requests for new features
pwnified

Re: "solo" more than one track

Post by pwnified »

haha, yea. It gets a little brainy, I gotta remember to take breaks and play some notes sometimes.
joemiami

Post by joemiami »

A bit late to respond to this post, but I just discovered MTD this year. 2 or 3 extra solo tracks would make a huge difference, if you ask me.

Good read on the post above overviewing the performance uniqueness of MTD. I appreciate your passion and your product, and I agree with the above poster. The streamlining of the interface is what makes it so much funner to use (IMO) than even Auria with its own fine (but heavily laden) aesthetic.

But if an extra track or 2 can be solo'd without sacrificing function, then heck yeah! That would save a TON of muting and unmuting when checking groups of tracks.
muzicman

Post by muzicman »

Anorton wrote:I'd like to be able to "solo" multiple tracks. It would really help with mixing/remixing.
I second this. Like soloing a harmony solo. Or just drums and bass.
joemiami

Post by joemiami »

Any news on when the next update is? If I had to pick one feature for the update, it would be the ability to solo more than one track at a time. If for design and efficiency reasons it could only be one or two additional tracks to solo (which I think you eluded to in an earlier post), this would be 100% welcomed!