I'm using MultiTrack on Project 52 - a song a week

Post links to songs you made in here!
project52

Re: I'm using MultiTrack on Project 52 - a song a week

Post by project52 »

Two songs this week! Check out weeks 33 and 34, with the introduction of my kid's drum set and my wife's childhood Fraggle Rock tambourine to my repertoire. I can't seem to stay away from the toy instruments. :D
project52

Post by project52 »

Week 35 is up and running. Stop on by, take a listen, and check out some of the site improvements.
project52

Post by project52 »

Week 36 is up and rocking. Also, I finally finished the remaster of Project 52, Volume 2 - December to March. Stop on by and check it out. Thanks!
project52

Post by project52 »

I'm a little behind in posting this, but the 37th song and blog post are up. This post/song introduces the Alesis ProTrack to my arsenal. I have a couple of things to say about it, and I contrast it with the Blue Mikey. Stop by and check it all out at developermusic.com/blog. I'm particularly interested in your thoughts - fellow masters of phone-fi.

Thanks ;)
project52

Post by project52 »

Back again. Week 38 is a change-up. A mellower track featuring a background stereo field recording of street sounds recorded with the Alesis ProTrack.
project52

Post by project52 »

Hi everyone. I have a new track up for week 39. I'm now 3/4 of the way done! This is a big song. I hope you dig it & tell your friends. ;)

Here's the link

Thanks!
project52

Post by project52 »

Week 40 is up and the project has entered the last quarter of the year! I hope you enjoy it.
project52

Post by project52 »

Hi again everyone. Another week down and another song up. Week 41 features more drums recorded with the Alesis ProTrack. Loving MultiTrack 2.0 btw.
project52

Post by project52 »

Just updated the look of the blog, and added a new song. Have a look. Thanks, as always!
project52

Post by project52 »

Week 43 is up featuring tuba, trombone, melotron, and beats courtesy of Reason, along with some melodica and a little rock for good measure.