Post links to songs you made in here!
project52

Re: I'm using MultiTrack on Project 52 - a song a week

Post by project52 »

Week 44 is here. Only eight songs left.
project52

Post by project52 »

Forty-five songs and counting. Stop on over for the most recent edition.
project52

Post by project52 »

Week 46 is up and kicking. Only SIX WEEKS left before I'm done bugging you guys with this! ;)
pwnified

Post by pwnified »

On the contrary, I really look forward to checking out the new song every week, and I love to hear things that have been done using the software. Keep up the awesome work, and please keep in touch and let us know what you have planned for after week 52!
project52

Post by project52 »

Thanks pwnified. MultiTrack has been a major part of what I've been able to do. Week 47 is ready to go. Only five more weeks!
project52

Post by project52 »

Week 48 is up and pretty different from most of the other songs. Have a listen. Only four weeks left!
project52

Post by project52 »

Week 49 has been up, but I finally just had a chance to update the post after being on vacation for most of the week. Also as a gift to those who've been sticking with me, grab a FREE COPY of the Bitter Pill EP, which will be available for download on my Bandcamp Site for a limited time. Thanks!
project52

Post by project52 »

Week 50! That's right, fifty songs folks. Don't forget to pick up a copy of the Free EP. Thanks!
project52

Post by project52 »

Hey everyone, it's week number 51! I'm just about finished bugging you on a weekly basis. This one's huge. Huge song, huge show tomorrow, and huge CD release. OK so none of it's that huge, but it's the culmination of a year's worth of work and I'm happy to have shared it with all of you.

So please take a minute to drop by the website to check out the new CD and catch the next-to-last song, all six minutes of it, and then tune in at 8 pm EST on Sunday to catch the live video stream of the entire grand finale show. You'll get a chance to see some of Pittsburgh's best bands coming right out of the internets.