Original called Catch You When You Fall

Post links to songs you made in here!
Anorton

Original called Catch You When You Fall

Post by Anorton »

This one is a blues rock thing. The guitars, bass, and vocals were recorded in AmpliTube for iOS. The drums are from IK MultiMedia's DrummerTracks, which are a bunch of .wav files of drums played in different styles. IK had a buy one get two free awhile back, so I got some. Anyway, after coming up with the riff and chords in AmpliTube (great that they finally added copy, paste, 30 pin support), I went through the DrummerTrack files, which I keep in the shared bin in MultiTrack, to see if I could find something that worked with the riff. After a lot of slicing, copying, pasting, cutting etc. in MultiTrack, the drums sound great (at least to me). The horns are from the SampleTank for iOS brass pack (I needed two devices to get the horns right as that app doesn't play nicely with others. It sounds really good, though). I had to play the horn parts on my iPad while it was tethered to my iPod touch 3 via the Blue Mikey 2's line in. I then dropboxed the horn part back to the iPad and into MultiTrack via the Hokusai app. AudioBus can't get here soon enough! I'm pretty happy with this tune.

http://soundcloud.com/anorton/when-you-fall-m4a