Rolling Stones cover

Post links to songs you made in here!
Focker

Re: Rolling Stones cover

Post by Focker »

Your recording of this song is one of the main reasons I want to purchase MultiTrack DAW. Excellent and inspiring work...Thanks for sharing!
Anorton

Post by Anorton »

Focker wrote:Your recording of this song is one of the main reasons I want to purchase MultiTrack DAW. Excellent and inspiring work...Thanks for sharing!
Thank you so much; I've been happily using it for years. Glad to be of service!
Focker

Post by Focker »

Update - I pulled the trigger and bought this app. It looks like sharing/sending files is a great feature. How out of the question would it be to "share" the drum portion of your song? I would love to see how you pieced together the drum tracks. Sometimes it's easier for me to work backwards... Make sense?

If you're not interested in doing that no problem, however, what about a screw capture of the tracks?
Anorton

Post by Anorton »

image.jpg
image.jpg (536.95 KiB) Viewed 12352 times
Sorry. I forgot about this thread! Here's a screen shot of some of the track rails. When pasting drum loops, it's much easier when the transport is set to bars:beats instead of minutes:seconds (top left corner). Also easier to turn on the snap function in the menu (next to record button). Forgive me if you already know this.

The drum tracks are labeled "drum beats", "fills", and "crashes". Sometimes I'll add another crash track when I need another crash to follow the first. Adding another track gives the impression there are two crash cymbals in the kit.

I used the Drum Loops HD app for this tune, which I've gotten a lot of use from. The developer just released a new one called Drum Loops HD2.

Let me know if you have any other questions. Again, sorry for the delay.

I posted this directly from my iPad, so I'm not sure about how easy it will be to look at the screenshot. Let me know if you have any trouble.