Glad I sold my tascam pocketstudio..........

New Features and requests for new features
ST.IDES

Glad I sold my tascam pocketstudio..........

Post by ST.IDES »

this app does as much as that 225$ hardware, plus more, like editing. I am using an ipod 4g touch with the onboard mic. Back in the 90's I bought Acid pro and could only get 4 track of digital audio on my intel PII cpu, running windows 95. Funny how much has changed. But getting to the point, it would be beneficial to have Reverb for the tracks. I find singing and writing go well with with a little bit of ambience to set the mood, I only use the recorder for fleshing out ideas before it hits the DAW. Everything else is just fine, imho. I will continue to stop by here as I just haven't had enough time to spent with it.Oh and the monitoring is latency free. Wish I could have said that about my old Pentium windows pc. I use a Mac now. :mrgreen:
hp sudon

Re: Glad I sold my tascam pocketstudio..........

Post by hp sudon »

I agree about the no latency, my first DAW was cakewalk on a slow win 98 pc with the onboard sound card, it had the coveted full duplex but everything sounded like plastic and you couldn't live monitor--
I don't really care for the reverb but eq and compressor/limiters would make me real happy.

I was almost going to buy a portable tascam flash recorder for mobile recording at $300 or whatever--- glad I didn't.