Connect synth/keyboard via USB Camera Connection Kit

How to use MultiTrack DAW
pwnified

Re: Connect synth/keyboard via USB Camera Connection Kit

Post by pwnified »

If someone knows the answer they'll probably post it, no need to bump. As far as your question, I don't know, we don't have that exact device around here to test it with.
NeroShooter

Post by NeroShooter »

In fact I was just afraid that the thread disappears from the first page, and you know, usually people don't go beyond the fist page very often...
Well as I can see, nobody has the answer. I'm gonna keep looking for the answer, but thank you pwnified for your answers ;)

Cheers
iPad730

Post by iPad730 »

The M-Audio UNO 1x1 works with CoreMidi (let's Get it!)
Heres a Full List of Working Devices: http://iosmidi.com/devices/

NeroShooter

Post by NeroShooter »

Hey, thanks iPad730 =) I don't know if I'm ready to spend fifty bucks for that but apparently it doesn't work with straight USB cable. I'll give a try with MIDI Monitor. But I'm quite interested ;)

Cheers
NeroShooter

Post by NeroShooter »

Excuse me for the double post, but I've got something new : I connected my synth via the USB Kit and launched MIDI Monitor : the attached devices window displays "Roland Juno-Di" connected. When I press a key, this key is also highlighted/selected in the app. I can also control my synth by pressing the keys from my iPad (I'm not sure if there is sound, I was to lazy to turn on my speakers :P) but apparently MIDI In and Out work perfectly.
So I think MultiTrack doesn't recognize the USB cable I use...
pwnified

Post by pwnified »

MultTrack doesn't support MIDI recording at this time, it is purely an audio recorder. I was a bit confused about your device because I thought it might double as a USB audio interface. But no, multitrack is audio only.
NeroShooter

Post by NeroShooter »

Waah so I was totally mistaken...
In fact I wanted a multitrack recorder which supported digital recording (i.e. MIDI) for my synth, and I thought MT supported MIDI because it supports USB !
Well it's weird because apparently MT supports the M-Audio UNO 1x1 according to iPad730...
Well nevermind, maybe MT will be updated to support MIDI ;)
Thank you for your answer, now my problem is resolved x)

Cheers