MultiTrack Crashing and Won't Wi-Fi

How to use MultiTrack DAW
ratpice

MultiTrack Crashing and Won't Wi-Fi

Post by ratpice »

What's wrong with my MultiTrack? I had recorded 4 tracks without problems ... then I recorded a 5th track in two regions .. The 2nd region started just a few seconds after the 1st ended with a small space between the two ... I went to 'move' the 2nd region back to close the gap between the two regions ..This is where the problems began.

The 'move' box would never come up. I highlighted the region and tried to get the box to come up, but it wouldn't... the only boxes that would come up were the 'copy','erase', etc ........ Finally, I decided to shut my iPhone off and restart it, thinking that might make it work .. So I turned the phone back on. Now MultiTrack won't open properly. First I open the app, it acts like the song is opening but then it kicks me back to where the songs are listed. So then when I try to open the song it closes the app.. Then it's just a circular thing from there... Open the app, song closes kicking me back to the song list, Try to Open the song and the app closes ......

So I figured I would try to at least wi-fi the tracks to my computer since that menu opens, but when I try to wi-fi the page never opens in the browser on my computer. I really don't want to lose my tracks... Is there anything I can do? What is wrong with the app?
pwnified

Re: MultiTrack Crashing and Won't Wi-Fi

Post by pwnified »

Is it possible the device is out of space? If it runs out of filespace very weird things can happen similar to what you describe. If not there could still be file errors somehow on the device. Check the amount of free space first and let me know if that's not it.
ratpice

Post by ratpice »

Not even close .. I have 13 Gig available
ratpice

Post by ratpice »

How do you 'move' a region?
ratpice

Post by ratpice »

Did you change the 'move' button on the new Multitrack version ... I could have sworn to god that the box used to be called 'move' .... now it's called 'edit' and some circles pop up on the region? Am I going nuts or did it change?
pwnified

Post by pwnified »

With a single region, the button is labeled 'Edit' and the circle handles will adjust start/end/fadein/fadeout of that region. The button will be called 'Move' if you have more than 1 region selected.

So is this problem with just the one song?