How to use MultiTrack DAW
Divemaster

Burning CDs

Post by Divemaster »

How do I burn a CD from my recording?
pwnified

Re: Burning CDs

Post by pwnified »

I guess you need to get the mixdown to somewhere that has a CD burner first. You can use any of the mixdown methods to do this:
1) Create mixdown using the Sharing tab of the "Help/Sharing/Upgrades" from the Menu. It will end up in the shared folder "Documents" which is available in iTunes File Sharing on your computer, which you can then drag out of iTunes and burn.
2) Use the email or soundcloud option from the Sharing tab to get the mixdown off the device. Email the song to a computer that has a CD burner.
3) Use the WiFi address and connect with a browser on your comp, the mixdown will be available for each song.
4) Into another app: Create mixdown on the device using the Sharing tab, then use the Bin Browser to go to the mixdown (Hotbox -> Bins -> Shared tab), then copy the mixdown with the "Import Copy" button. The mixdown will now be on the pasteboard which can be pasted into another app (an app that allows other types of sharing features, like Dropbox. For example Twisted Wave has copy/paste support as well as Dropbox upload)