Lexicon Omega (4 Inputs simultaneously)

How to use MultiTrack DAW
pwnified

Re: Lexicon Omega (4 Inputs simultaneously)

Post by pwnified »

DanT wrote:Sometimes it says "USB Device not supported" and doesn't switch the sound device.
Unfortunately this is an Apple iOS coreaudio message so there is nothing I can do to help compatibility.
I am using a 3rd party "camera connection kit" clone.
That's probably why, those things are turning out to be quite touchy (especially with higher samplerates / multiple inputs). The original Apple Camera Connector Kit is highly recommended.
Bdh825

Re: Lexicon Omega (4 Inputs simultaneously)

Post by Bdh825 »

I'm looking for a little guidance here. Just recently had a bad experience with purchasing a used lexicon omega that didn't work due to a faulty unit. Anyway just wanted to be sure I'm getting exactly what I need for what I want to do. I'm wanting to simply be able to arm and record 4 tracks simultaneously using multitrack daw.

I currently have the latest version of multitrack daw and am using an iPad 2 with iOS 7.1. I also already have the camera connection kit.

Is there a certain lexicon omega I need for it to work? Is it as simple as just plugging in the USB cable to the camera connection kit and multitrack recognizing the source? Is there any other updates, versions, downloads, ect I need?

Like I said, just want to be sure I know I'm getting the right stuff for this before I buy anything again. Any answers or guidance from any one that has actually done this would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Ben