Reverb & Delay malfunction

How to use MultiTrack DAW
muzicman

Reverb & Delay malfunction

Post by muzicman »

....So, I switched the order of the reverb and delay, to see what that would sound like. They are now malfunctioning on every song I have. They won’t switch back....it’s all screwed up ....Please help!
pwnified

Re: Reverb & Delay malfunction

Post by pwnified »

I see what you're talking about, there seems to be a bug with the Delay. I'll have a fixed version shortly. Would you like to try it on TestFlight?
pwnified

Post by pwnified »

Version 6.0.3 was just submitted to Apple for review, which will fix a bug with the new effects bus. It shouldn't be long now. Looking at this bug in more detail, it looks like the the swing parameter on Bus 2 right was changing the delay time on Bus 1 right. A very nefarious and sneaky bug. Thanks for the sudden attentional focus.

There were a couple more minor bugs with the Delay as well, having to do with the display of the tooltips but shouldn't affect the sound, they were informational only.
muzicman

Post by muzicman »

Thank you....I have it now....I’m still thinking old school....I remember people asking for these features....and you went above and beyond....thank you.