How do I download a track to garage band

How to use MultiTrack DAW
songsand

How do I download a track to garage band

Post by songsand »

How do I download a track to garage band?
pwnified

Re: How do I download a track to garage band

Post by pwnified »

Hi songsand,

Once you have downloaded the track files to your computer from MultiTrack, you should be able to just drag them into Garageband, or any other daw that supports loading wav files.
anthony

Post by anthony »

er...must be me - have figured out how to get the files on my macbook without a wi-fi connection, but cant find out where they go! Ideas anybody? Spotlight can't find the names I have given them, and they don't show up in downloads either.

thanks

anthony
anthony

Post by anthony »

BTW, I have managed to transfer WITHOUT a wifi connection. Network preferences>create network. On Multitrack home page, press WiFi, you will see the address in the bottom right section of the iphone screen. Open safari, copy the number in, and press return > hey there it is..

So what's all the fuss about peer to peer WiFi not coming till 2010??

Anyway - still cant find the files I downloaded!!
pwnified

Post by pwnified »

anthony wrote:BTW, I have managed to transfer WITHOUT a wifi connection. Network preferences>create network. On Multitrack home page, press WiFi, you will see the address in the bottom right section of the iphone screen. Open safari, copy the number in, and press return > hey there it is..

So what's all the fuss about peer to peer WiFi not coming till 2010??

Anyway - still cant find the files I downloaded!!
Wait, what "Network preferences>create network" are you talking about? It would be great if wifi wasn't necessary, can you please explain more?

For where the files go after downloading, you can right click (option click) on the download link and select "save as" or "download linked file as" and then browse for an exact place to store the files. Wait, it sounds like you know that.

So, please explain the 'no wifi' connection you are using, it might be something related to that.