MT Daw Update news

New Features and requests for new features
Nu2moro

MT Daw Update news

Post by Nu2moro »

Read there was going to be an update to MT Daw very soon, any news on what's in it and when it may happen?
martygras

Re: MT Daw Update news

Post by martygras »

Aw, c'mon Pwnified. How about a teaser?
iPad Air, Akai EIE (the red one), Griffin Studioconnect, Alesis IO Dock, Blue Yeti mic.
Nu2moro

Post by Nu2moro »

I was getting excited for a moment!
anfirmor

Post by anfirmor »

MIDI clock, stop, start & SPP master/slave with audiobus

please please please?
Nu2moro

Post by Nu2moro »

With the news about "interapp audio" in IOS 7, how will this affect the latest planned update?
It will be interesting to see how this new addition to ios will be incorporated into new and existing apps :-)
martygras

Post by martygras »

Good question Nu2moro. I'm curious as well.
I'm gaining more respect for the devs having to keep up with Apple's updates like what appears to be a redundant audio function. Especially after Apple themselves implemented Audiobus support for GarageBand recently.

The midi control of audio rendering is what I'm really interested in seeing how it's used, if at all. I'm not even sure what that means.

Here's Apple's official blurb for those of you who don't want to wade through several articles:
Inter-App Audio
Now your apps can make beautiful music together. With Inter-App Audio, apps can register their audio streams to share with other apps. For example, a series of apps could publish audio streams of instrument tracks while another uses the combination of these streams to compose a song. Inter-App Audio also provides for MIDI control of audio rendering, remotely launching other registered Inter-App Audio apps and more.
iPad Air, Akai EIE (the red one), Griffin Studioconnect, Alesis IO Dock, Blue Yeti mic.
martygras

Post by martygras »

I just read about the "Facetime audio", (REALLY?) basically implying that we can make calls over WiFi without the video. I guess we can stop calling it an iPhone.

Now Apple can make a version for our arm like Leela.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
martygras

Post by martygras »

Where's Pwnified? Oh, there he is. He's contemplating how to implement midi, automation, markers and beer.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Anorton

Post by Anorton »

I seem to remember inter-app audio at the preview for iOS 6. It wound up being only words on a screen. And yes, where is pwnified?
pwnified

Post by pwnified »

Haha, yep. Thanks for the interest, I'm working on a few things, hopefully it wont be much longer. I'm looking into some of the things mentioned and inputs into Audiobus. But hopefully multitrack is still useful for you as it stands :D