Update

New Features and requests for new features
Mmmwahaha

Update

Post by Mmmwahaha »

What's the point of this forum when the only news I've heard about the up coming update has been on the Audiobus forum. Someone has posted a few screenshots, surely you would want to post on your own forum. This is another example of a dev having no consideration for his customers. Trying to get any descent information here is like getting blood out of a stone.
pwnified

Re: Update

Post by pwnified »

Sorry, it's so close, I've been hard-core crunching to death to get this thing finished. One of the beta testers posted those screenshots to the Audiobus forum. You can see them here: http://forum.audiob.us/discussion/3970/ ... ate#Item_1
wherewithal

Post by wherewithal »

Can we please not lose sight of how fantastic this APP is? I did a 12 track recording in 4 working hours this weekend and I'm really pleased with it because of the simplicity of this App. Let's remember the tape 4 track days and keep this in perspective.

I couldn't be more pleased with this App in its current state and I am absolutely thrilled with any improvements that are made.

It's $17 people
sm7x7

Post by sm7x7 »

Cannot wait to get the update!!!! I LOVE THE APP TOTALLY, and now with the addition of an IAA it would be even more lovable! Any approximate ETA for it?