MultiTrack DAW 3.4

New Features and requests for new features
dominicperry

Re: MultiTrack DAW 3.4

Post by dominicperry »

I purchased the 16 track upgrade even though I don't need it, as a small token of thanks for the work put in.

Bugs are no problem - as long as there are updates once in a while to fix them.

Dominic
dominicperry

Post by dominicperry »

PS, I like the update. Thanks.

Dominic
anfirmor

Post by anfirmor »

Okey Dokey
malagodi

Post by malagodi »

Great update! FTP Client and Dropbox are back! Wonderful! :D
wherewithal

Post by wherewithal »

Where is Dropbox? That would be awesome
migabyte

Post by migabyte »

I love this app but I'm having some issues with the update. The main issue I'm having is that when I put my finger on a region to bring up the editing menu, nothing happens most of the time. Is this because I'm using an ipad 2? Sometimes the menu comes up seemingly only when the region is highlighted and sometimes not. I'm a little bummed because I dig this app so much and it's been such a vital part of my work flow. This issue is serious enough for me though that I'm starting to wonder if I can revert to the earlier version of this app. Sometimes nothing will happen at all and I'll just abandon the operation and that's not going to work for me long term. Is this a bug that's going to be addressed or is this just a problem with ipad 2? Any help would be appreciated. I'm a big fan of this app and would hate to have to switch to anything else! Thanks!
pwnified

Post by pwnified »

Hmm, nothing changed with the Hotbox code, except that, the time for the long-touch is shorter. The long-touch gesture on iOS defaults to 0.5 seconds, I made the Hotbox to match that. It used to be 3/4 of a second, the last version used 0.65 seconds, and now it's down to the iOS default of half a second.

Usually this problem happens if you move your finger while waiting for the timeout. Even a slight movement will cancel it. Try keeping your finger really still while opening the hotbox and see if that helps. I'll try to think of a way to fix this. But it is pretty typical for a long-touch gesture on iOS.
fgplayerx

Post by fgplayerx »

What does 64bit support actually mean?
migabyte

Post by migabyte »

Thanks for your swift reply, pwnified! Oddly (and thankfully) I woke up this morning and I am no longer having that problem. I have no idea what it was. So strange! Anyways, thanks and keep up the great work on this app. It's so good and I've gotten so much work done with it. I tried auria and a few other apps out there and this is the one that I get the most done with in the shortest amount of time. Cheers. :)
bpedit

Post by bpedit »

Ditto to the issue described by migabyte except I'm on an iPad Air. And, like migabyte, my issue also resolved itself while I was sleeping.