iPhone X - IK Multimedia Pro Duo

How to use MultiTrack DAW
martin1953music1

iPhone X - IK Multimedia Pro Duo

Post by martin1953music1 »

Two questions:
1) When I load Multitrack DAW on my iPhone I can’t exit the app without restarting the phone. Is there a fix for this. It works perfectly on my iPad Pro. I am using iOS 11.4

2) How can I use Bluetooth to play tracks back. My iPhone and iPad & iPhone connect and I can play Apple Music, etc. but when I click on Bluetooth in the Mutitrack DAW mrenu I don’t get anything. What settings should be used?

Thanks in advance,
David Maryin
pwnified

Re: iPhone X - IK Multimedia Pro Duo

Post by pwnified »

Welcome David,

Is this an iPhone X by chance? Without the Home button and multitrack being a landscape only app you'll need to hold the phone in landscape mode and slide up, to put the app into the background.

Hmm, bluetooth should be working with most devices, however multitrack uses the 'play and record' mode of the iOS subsystem. So if iOS can't create an aggregate device consisting of bluetooth output and built-in hardware input, it may fail. I thought Apple was making things more compatible but it may be that they are doing the opposite. The reason why other apps may work and not multitrack is because those other apps are playback only. What type of bluetooth hardware is it?
martin1953music1

Re: iPhone X - IK Multimedia Pro Duo

Post by martin1953music1 »

And yes the iPhone X...