SPLIT!

New Features and requests for new features
boone51

Re: SPLIT!

Post by boone51 »

Just curious if this is still on its way or what. Love the app. Really miss having Split in there. It would make things better than they are now, which would make it beyond incredible. Thanks.
Honeycroft

Post by Honeycroft »

Split and join are essential. Also ability to move recording between tracks would be helpful. And why Is it that if you change name of recording, it doesn't call it that when u upload to pc?

Some effects would be nice too.

I'm not moaning, it's a helpful app and helps me make songs.
johnnymultitrack

Post by johnnymultitrack »

OK so I think the moderator removed my rant. I had gotten REALLY annoyed That the promised update was taking so long, so I came on here and bashed the developer.

After installing the update yesterday, and seeing my "Split" request was taken seriously (there is now a "Slice" option!!!), as well as seeing an EQ and Compressor for EVERY TRACK, I am feeling like I owe the developer an apology.

Harmonicdog/pwnified/eric?/Developer or whatever the hell you call yourself;
I am sorry I ever doubted you. Your Multitrack DAW app is wonderful, and you are a first class developer. I am but a lowly songwriter and you have freed me from the confines of my office chair. I am used to buying expensive software to do my songs. These expensive software suites come with everything already completed. Your software is a work in progress. It will always be in flux. I am sure you are already plotting what the next update will bring.
It is me not being used to this that annoyed me. Now I can see that this project is a labor of love for you. You WILL be bigger than Cubase, Cakewalk and may of the others. Just keep forging ahead. With this update I can do what I wanted. Thank you so much for helping me record better songs.
Peace, John