Problem with Voice Synth App Connecting

How to use MultiTrack DAW
Kfev

Problem with Voice Synth App Connecting

Post by Kfev »

So I use the Voice Synth app for voice effects when recording in Multitrack DAW. I ran app updates on both apps last night and now it is not working. Was just working yesterday. DAW can see the app but when I arm the track no audio comes through. Please help!
pwnified

Re: Problem with Voice Synth App Connecting

Post by pwnified »

Hi Kfev, there was a problem with the recent update 5.0.2, and 5.0.3 was released to fix the issue a couple hours later. Unfortunately Apple is having an issue pushing the notification that a new version is available. Please check the app store for updates again, and if no updates show up, visit the multitrack daw product page on the app store (https://apps.apple.com/us/app/multitrac ... d329322101) and see if you are at the latest version.
Kfev

Post by Kfev »

Hi thanks, I ran the ipdate but still not able to run Voice Synth. Any ideas on what could be wrong? Thanks!

Update- MicSwap works but not VoiceSynth. No idea what changed.
pwnified

Post by pwnified »

Please check for sure the version in the Settings app -> MultiTrack -> Version
It should be 5.0.3 (1)
Kfev

Post by Kfev »

Just verified that my version is correct. 5.0.3 (1). I noticed that the sampler will work but the midi live voice piece that I use does not work still. It worked two days ago but I did also update the Voice Synth app too, so not sure if the issue is on their side or not.
pwnified

Post by pwnified »

Thanks for verifying that. Hmm, weird. I’ll check it out. Does the voice synth AU generator work?
Kfev

Post by Kfev »

Never used AU. I always just go to live and then add it as input on the daw track and daw does the rest. Now it does appear but i cant seem to run it from the app, just the little window inside daw. In that internal UI, it will only run as a sampler/instrument.

Thanks for your help.
Kfev

Post by Kfev »

Ok I figured it out. New version it runs as an FX per track. Think I’m good. The instructions are vague on the FX part. Thanks.